Information on Bovine Tuberculosis from USDA – APHIS

Bovine Tuberculosis Q&A

Bovine Tuberculosis Prevention and Protecting the Food Supply Q&A

What should I do if I suspect TB in my herd?
If you suspect TB in your herd, you should isolate the affected animal immediately and contact your local veterinarian or the Nebraska Department of Agriculture by calling (402) 471-2351.